In order to get me in to regularly writing on my blog, and to have a bit of fun, I’m going to do a “12 days of new year” challenge (my take on the 12 days of Christmas which is obviously a little late now). Starting Monday, I will complete a different challenge each day and post up the results on my blog page. So far my challenges are as follows (if you have any suggestions for the last two then let me know):1. Go a full day with NO CAFFEINE ☕️
2. Donate clothes, books, DVDs etc to charity.
3. Do something new.
4. Full day of eating WHOLE FOODS – no processed food whatsoever!
5. Try a new recipe.
6. Master a handstand.
7. Try an ICED coffee (never had one)!
8. Master a difficult yoga pose.
9. 50 push ups as fast as possible.
10. *to be decided
11. *to be decided
12. Go somewhere new for date night.