Versatile Blogger Award
Today I was honoured with receiving two nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award. The nominations were from fellow bloggers
Thankyou both so much for the nomination, I have only been blogging since the beginning of the year and so I feel incredibly honoured to be nominated. I am pleased that you have found enjoyment in my blog. I enjoy both of yours and wish you all the best for your blogging future 🙂
As I have chosen to accept the award nominations, I now have to follow the rules of taking part. These are:
- Thank the fellow blogger who nominated me (see the links above).
- Display the award on my blog (of course I am proud to do this).
- Write 7 facts about myself.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for the award.
So here goes the 7 facts about me, I will try and make myself sound as interesting as possible 🙂
- I love to read, my taste in books changes depending on the time of year – in the winter and around Christmas I love to read cheesy romantic books. For the rest of the time I love thrillers and crime novels such as Val McDermid and David Baldacci. I also love to read classics such as Wuthering Heights, Pride & Prejudice etc.
- I never watch TV, even though my husband watches hours of it. I prefer to watch vlogging and fitness channels on YouTube.
- I LOVE supermarket shopping – whether it be online or in person. And this may sound strange but when I have filled the fridge, freezer and cupboards I love to take my husband on a tour of the kitchen, showing him everything I have bought!
- I have terrible OCD when it comes to leaving the house; I have to check the appliances are off, the taps are off and I have to check the door handle at least 3 times.
- I have never in my life drank a cup of tea, despite being British. I just hate the smell, the taste and there’s something about soggy teabags that just makes my skin crawl. Team coffee all the way!
- I absolutely LOVE water! Strange I know – but I don’t drink juice, or fizzy drinks; all I drink is water and I love it. It’s a running joke that my car and house are filled with empty water bottles.
- I went to Sri Lanka in 2014 for my honeymoon and rode on an elephant – it was an incredible experience.
So for my nominations, I have come across many wonderful blogs over the past two months. Those I would like to nominate are:
Those that I have nominated are not obligated to accept the award – however if they choose to accept they need to follow the steps above.
Once again thankyou so much, I feel very honoured to have been nominated twice. I look forwarded to blogging more in the future and to finding other great blogs.